Just like trends in interior design, Australian landscaping design has changed throughout the years particularly to incorporate trends such as drought-proof planting, topiary, lighting design and vertical planting.
Good landscape design is an important aspect of street appeal and can significantly increase the overall value of your home. Landscape design can allow homeowners to stamp a personal touch and showcase individual style.
Bringing the indoors out is a common trend in interior design as well as landscaping. So it’s no surprise that four out of the top ten landscaping design trends include extending the indoors to the outside.Here are top ten landscaping trends for your new Beechwood Home:
- Outdoor fireplaces create warm and inviting outdoor entertaining spaces
- Outdoor kitchens with the basic necessities can create a perfect go-to entertaining area outdoors
- Sustainable design and going green remains one of the top trends in landscaping
- Outdoor feature walls and vertical gardens can complement your home’s exterior style and design
- Growing home-grown organic produce remains a popular trend
- Modern and informal landscape designs that integrate outdoor lighting
- Water features that incorporate rainwater harvesting
- Themed garden spaces can create dedicated areas without having to run the same theme through the landscape design
- Highly functional gardens with zoned spaces for entertaining, family and eating
- Blended gardens that mix edibles and ornamentals offer bountiful vegetable and herb harvests w